dinsdag 27 mei 2008

Kryptonite

My favourite movies (sidelist) are because.....
* Crouching Tiger hidden Dragon - well, its a chinese fairytale
* Finding Nemo - Dorie's short memory problems and she can talk on and on and on .. ;-) Best part Dorie talking to the whales
* Kill Bill 1 and 2 - Ah, strong- woman- Uma- Thurman (and i like all movies of Quentin Tarantino)
* Terms of endearment: for a good cry; the part in hospital where Shirley MacLaine wants help for her daughter who's in pain..
* LOTR part 1,2,3- because of 1. Aragorn and 2. Aragorn and 3. Aragorn
* Shawshank redemption: Best ending ever!

I like all comic movies Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Ironman, the incredibles...
Freebie of this week is called Kryptonite (yay, love that song, it's my ringtone)



If I go crazy then will you still
call me Superman
If I'm alive and well, will you be
there holding my hand I'll keep you by my side with
my superhuman might
Kryptonite

~Kryptonite- 3 Doors Down

Geen opmerkingen: