zaterdag 19 juli 2008

Ahum ;-)

I searched my beadbox and found the perfect beads to match this left-over organzas i have.
Kidding, for as you know my jewelry is made of prim-pixels.
And you know, when i start something it's hard for me to not keep adding stuff ;-) So the first results had three bows on them. Two people with good taste convinced me that less is more so i removed one bow...two bows. Now the necklace wasn't in balance anymore and hey it's summer, I can be excessive, eh? So I allowed myself to ad a flower (ahum).
Summer Breeze is made in organza and silver and comes in 3 colors. And again it matches Voda's-Voda's boutique- perfectly. That's because most of the time I wear her gowns, they're my favourites!

Tried to laugh here (why does it always somehow look like i'm being electrocuted?)


The pic failed, looks bad inworld.
Have to shoot all over again grrr&*%^#!!!!!

Geen opmerkingen: