zaterdag 11 oktober 2008

Moontan is moving again (twice this time)

I didn't write this blog for ages. I've been busy busy busy and i made some major decisions regarding SL.

First of all I left my spot Moontan's Ridge and moved house to Moontan's Ridge (the second). This was a decision that took me a while for I enjoyed the old place (loved them beavers splashing around). Moontan's ridge 2th I build all over again and that was fun. I added some pics so you can see how it turned out to be.

Second major decision is I stopped my mainshop at Kakaue's. Kakaue relocated her main and build a huge new shop (go check it out!). This was an appropiate moment for me to think things over. I love building and I like making jewelry. But i like to build more than jewelry and I like to build in my own pace. So at this point I'm ready to start my own mainshop and just see how that will turn out. If you're interested be a little patient. The shop is under construction now but I promise you it will look GREAT :) and I'm searching land to put it on. In this blog I will make notes about the progress. That's all for now. New jewelry is on it's way (no pics yet).

Geen opmerkingen: