zondag 2 maart 2008

Another lazy sunday and Sweet Memory release

This morning I rearranged furniture in rl. Shift things to another place made me discover a lot of dust, lol and some playstuff like little mouses from my junior cat Indy. But looking around now makes me real satisfied, the place seems bigger and more in harmony.

I'm creating another necklace, earrings and other stuff usually follow later. This thing gives me a headache so I decided to give it a rest for a while.

I 've installed psp newest version and there's a lot to discover and try out. My boxes are finally attached to the pc so now I have music again :-). I'm listening to my old playlist and oh its still so good to hear my favourite music off all times. Whats on my playlist? A huge pile, but I tell you some off the artists: Anastacia, Evanescence, Elvis Costello, U2, Nickleback, Nelly Furtado, Di-rect, Within Temptation. My favourite song for a long time is Kryptonite from Three Doors Down.

I released a new set this Friday. I had to rush because sl didn't allow me to take pics for a while. I wrote a note to fashcon and forgot the LM (embarrassed) so I had to send one more. Got a warning from fashcon today so next time I take my time. The new sets are called Sweet Memory and come in pearl and granate. They turned out quit nice and I'm proud off them :-D. On the pics you see Moontan in blonde, not my color but pretty eh? ^^






Geen opmerkingen: