zaterdag 15 maart 2008

Saturday = busy day

Hey you know what? I had some visitors on this blog :-) Write me a message peops so I know this blog exists, lol.
I had a busy week (rl too) so my new release will be out this sunday or monday. Its ready but still has to be taken pics. I rented a new shop at Yoshi's mall (Pjotr Yoshikawa, another nice Yoshikawa ;-)). This mall is for designers only and there is no rent. The catch is : Pjotr makes you one add a week, at a price yes, but very reasonable. So its mutual benefit here.
I met a very nice girl too this week, her name is Jadee Pera and she makes awefull good clothes. So check her shop, LM is in the sidebar of this blog.
I made you all a new freebie and you know what? It started a necklace and ended up being a keychain. Thats me.... I start an idea and see what comes out of it.
I'm not releasing it yet but I will give you a preview. I tried out a new texture on this one - stainless steel -.

My little boycat Indy is no boy anymore since yesterday. He was quit sick the first few hours but he's his playfull and happy self again today. Cat's don't have long memories :-)
So for him and all the cats who once owned me, some lines:
You make me smile when I'm just about to cry
You bring me hope, you make me laugh - and I like it
You get away with murder, so innocent
But when you throw a moody you're all claws and you bite
-That's alright !

(Queen- Delilah)

Geen opmerkingen: