donderdag 6 maart 2008

Playfull in SL


What did I do in SL the past few days? I went to a rockconcert (but didn't like the howling guitars), met a nice Teddybear and went pose-searching with a friend. Not that much. The rest of my time here I spend making a new set and a new freebie. I tried to make the ads in PSP but that didn't work out very well so I used my old Picture It!
Well there's another weekend coming to learn more about PSP.
I'm listening to Mika. Great popsongs, they make me happy :-)

Do I attract you?
Do I repulse you with my greasy smile?
Am I too dirty?
Am I too flirty?
Do I like what you like?
I could be wholesome
I could be loathsome
I guess I'm a little bit shy
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me
Without making me try?

And now tadaaaa!!!.....release is tomorrow





Geen opmerkingen: