vrijdag 28 maart 2008

Faith Hope and Love

This week I went to Voda's birthdayparty. Missed most of it because of the rl birthday of my best friend but got in time to drink a bottle of wodka, dance real silly and enjoy the great fireworks :-)

My friend Jadee named one of her lovely dresses after me! And I will model it for the add. This made me very happy :-)
My new sets and a new freebie are to be released today (if sl lets me). The set is called Faith Hope Love. It's a bit of a cliche theme but still so very strong. I wish all of you a lot of faith, hope and love, especially the ones that need it so much for having bad times.




Listening Coldplay today:
Where do we go nobody knows
Don’t ever say you’re on your way down, when
God gave you style and gave you grace
And put a smile upon your face

Geen opmerkingen: